Frecuently Asked Questions
How, when, where? So many questions arise when preparing a trip. Here we have some answers to your questions about Paris, our tours, strolls and services.
- How are your private strolls like?
All our services are private and personalized. You will have an expert guide dedicated only to you and your group for the whole duration of the tour. This allows us to adapt to your wishes, interests and rhythm; a premium experience.
- Do you offer tours for larger groups?
Yes! We are happy to organize experiencies for larger groups. Even if they are not shown in our website you can request any of our tours by email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sending you a personalized tour proposal and a quote.
- Where do your private strolls start at?
1- Our "Themed" and "Must-See" strolls start at a specific location that is specified in the tour description. You can nevertheless request by email that your guide meets you at any location in Paris.
- What happens if I am running late for my tour?
We understand that last minute issues can arise, so we are happy to adapt.
- Are your prices per person or per time?
Our prices are mainly calculated according to the duration of the service.
- When do I get my tour confirmation?
When you book a stroll in our website you will pay for it online.
- I wish to cancel my stroll, what should I do?
* transaction fees might apply
- I want to change my reservation
Sure! Just sent us an email to email@example.com and we will try to figure out the best option for you, considering our Terms & Conditions.
- I didn't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be as specific as possible.
- Do I need to tip my guide?
You have already paid for the service you will get so tips are not mandatory.
Great ideas to discover Paris
people are talking about us